Sunday, April 18, 2010

The cracks are starting to show...

So, it turns out that not only do the White Trash have oodles of short-term visitors...but so do the Raiders fans. :-( It concerns me why people come for visits of 5-15 minutes...all I can think of is that they are picking up some "pick-me-ups" which is not really something I wanted to live around. I mean seriously, I wouldn't live where there was a 7-11, so why would I want to live by a Ganja Mart?

In addition to the steady flow of people, the semi-adult daughter of the Raiders fans (to be referred to as Trampalina from here on out) seems to enjoy parking in my one street spot rather than the 3-4 street spots in front of her house. All of the little "friends" of the semi-adult son of the Raiders fans also seem to enjoy my parking spot. I don't have a ton of friends coming over all the time, but I should be ABLE to have them come over and expect to park near my house! I talked to the Raiders dad and he said he'd ask them not to park there. Since the house was vacant for nearly a year before I moved in...I figure people have kind of gotten used to certain things. I can deal with that...and it seems like everyone but Trampalina is semi-respectful of the idea. The hoodlums (aka friends of the semi-adult son aka Loser Boy) are more apt to just sit and wait to pick up Loser Boy instead of actually parking for the duration. Phew...only one problem person.

The White Trash continue to be a drive-thru and have loud volume...but they are what they are I guess. I feel bad...there are like 2 adult men, 2 adult women and at least 1 kid full-time (and oodles the rest of the time along with more adults!) in a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom house (thanks Zillow for the info!). Oddly, they have two brand new trucks but can't afford a house that is the right size. Oh well...their lives right? I'm also noticing that only the women seem to leave and go to work. The men hang out all day and entertain their "guests" and mosey around outside on their cells. Hmmm...plus they have time to go play golf and the like. Perhaps I should get into their careers! ;-)

The banana boxes also seem to be getting taller...which doesn't bode well. I finally asked Sanford & Son what he does for a liviing...he sells stuff at flea markets. Suddenly I understand the banana boxes and I'm concerned! His van is to the roof with crap! Really hoping his house doesn't go that route, but having met his 3 dogs I'm not really too hopeful. One is older and a very nice dog, but matted fur with some poo matted into the haunches, the other 2 are brother and sister border collies and adorable! The brown one (female) immediately liked me and I wanted to kidnap her as those 2 aren't in the best condition either. I can tell he loves them, but it seems that everything in his life is more than he can deal with. Sad...and I'm not really that fond of staring at Chiquita boxes! ;-)

The cat-pee and rat bushes are now gone too...replaced by roses which will add to security and will smell much better...plus be pretty! The backyard is shaping up too...hedges are a thing of the past and there is now room for a veggie garden! Plus there is now a light in the main shower so I can use the bathroom closest to my room now! Thank God for the Rent-A-Honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment